welcome to mees bloggy i hopes yoo enjoy mees adventures as much as i likes havin dem :D

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Lost Iggy please help!!!

please repost and retweet we needs to find dis Iggy now!!
thank you!



Redi
Redi needs your help!  He came into IG Rescue on August 19th and got loose the morning of August 20th.  He was last seen in Miami Fl running west of 88th St (kendall drive) near 152nd Avenue.  He is very nervous and scared, if you see him do not chase him and be calm.  He needs medication And had an appointment scheduled for the 20th to receive veterinary care.  If you see him or can help search there will be a search party going out this evening, 
 please text or call Annemarie @321.615.1674 or Patrice @305.431.9964
 Permission to crosspost!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I do hope Iggy comes home soon and I will RT as much as I can if I can do anything please tell me love molly xx

    ReplyDelete